Out of love? Never! ❤

Heyyyy! I’m now a proud member of this small badge club with 20 people:

Congratulations guys

We did it! We broke the love barrier! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now, joking aside; on a more serious suggestion/request:

Please consider increasing the 50 hearts per day to at least 100. It is not much to ask. I don’t know about others, but I do use the hearts as a way of giving feedback; and being without the tool for some reason doesn’t feel right. Whatever the reason for 50 hearts per day is, I’m sure it still holds at 100 per day, and I don’t read more than 100 posts a day (although I certainly read more than 50).

Let us have more love. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Dr. Bèco

3 Likes

I believe that the number of likes you can give is linked to your so-called “trust level”.

The more and the longer you stay active, the more likes you should be able to give. Additionally, I don’t know how much the admins here can change these things, since this forum is just an implementation of discourse.

I’m not really sure what the threshold is for the trust levels. It might be that this forum uses different settings, but the standard settings are explained here.

4 Likes

Oh! That could be.

I would like your reply but:

Hahaha

5 Likes

Use the remaining time you have to get the higher love badge as well (and to prepare for crazy in love). :wink: By the way, the description of the badges is wrong: You have to spend all available likes each day, so it gets more difficult in higher trust levels.

6 Likes

Now I got more likes… Yeeey!

How much I have now?

3 Likes

6 Likes

So it should be 75 now.

2 Likes