Parallel Fractional Go Game 6

Round 22

Game link

2 Likes

Maybe it would make sense for JohnnieD to fill in K7?

2 Likes

There is a small chance of capturing the Black-Blue stone at M8, but I’m not sure if we should go for it.

Reminder @PRHG

Round 23

Game link

2 Likes

Reminder @JohnnieDarko @PRHG

1 Like

Round 24

Game link

3 Likes

Round 25

Game link

3 Likes

Reminder @Jon_Ko

1 Like

Sorry, probably forgot to submit :see_no_evil_monkey:

1 Like

Round 26

Game link

2 Likes

I’ll fill at 1-4 in the lower right.

@Feijoa @Sadaharu

Be careful about our black liberties. :fearful:

3 Likes

Reminder @Sadaharu @Tschej @PRHG

Round 27

Game link

4 Likes

Oh, nice, green survived on the right side

2 Likes

Amazing! It took me a long time to settle on that move (2-3 point). Eventually I decided it was worth saving the green-white stone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If I had played to connect, Green would have died. And trying to capture the blue-white stone apparently would have also failed.

2 Likes

Is it just me or is the black group on the top left in grave danger?

2 Likes

Yes, we have to kill the G11 stone (so all pink up there) to connect back.

1 Like

If white had played L8, green would have died no matter what, I think.

Reminder @Tschej

2 Likes