Playing around with the GPT chat bot

So, I went to Features everyone secretly wants on OGS but will never be implemented topic on OGS forum

(already implemented results not included)

(OGS users:)
5. Integration with other online Go communities and platforms
6. A mobile app for playing on the go
26. In-game rewards and achievements
28. A marketplace for purchasing or trading Go-related merchandise or services
31. The ability to play against famous or historic Go players
34. The option to play in different settings or environments, such as natural landscapes or historical settings
35. More comprehensive statistics and records, such as win/loss ratios or streak records
36. Improved support for accessibility, such as screen readers or text-to-speech
37. The ability to play against other non-human opponents, such as animals or robots
41. The ability to play against fictional or mythical Go players, such as dragons or gods
49. More advanced account management and subscription options, such as family or group plans
50. Improved support for professional or competitive play, such as sponsorships or partnerships.
71. The ability to play against alternate versions of oneself or other players, such as younger or older versions with different personalities or abilities

(ChatGPT:)

I add my own ideas to the thread

I would also like to see the ability to play on a board with different sizes and shapes, such as circular or hexagonal boards.

I know it would be difficult to make this happen, but I think it would be a great addition to the platform." I hit “submit” to post my comment and contribute to the discussion.

https://forums.online-go.com/t/go-memes/4337/

An image of a cat sitting on a Go board, with the caption “When you’re playing Go against your cat and you realize you’re not the smartest one in the house.”

A player is studying a complex Go board, deep in thought.

Caption: “When you’re trying to find the perfect move, but your opponent is just making random plays”

an image of a Go board with the caption “When you’re trying to make a connection but your opponent blocks you.” The image shows a Go board with two groups of stones, one of which is trying to make a connection with the other but is being blocked by a stone in the way.

Caption: “When your opponent makes a brilliant move and you’re left feeling like…”

Image: A picture of a Go board with a single black stone surrounded by a sea of white stones.

Caption: When you’re playing Go and your opponent makes a risky move…

Image: A picture of a Go board, with one of the black stones on the edge of the board precariously balanced on the edge of a cliff.

a picture of a confused-looking cat with the caption “When your opponent plays a tenuki and you have no idea what’s going on”.

a picture of a Go board with the words “When you realize you’ve been playing Go for 6 hours and it’s only your first game” written underneath.

6 Likes