Playing Team Go

Since we started a forked game I want to remind you that when forking a game you should adjust komi to account for prisoners.

In the game white has 1 prisoner.

4 Likes

I know it’s not quite 6 months yet and we changed the settings. But I think even with original settings I’m more or less right.

3 Likes

Guilty of using weekend pauses to think more :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Uh oh…

Fork the game? Sorry we timed out again. :cry:

2 Likes

It’s interesting that it still looks even/has looked even. I don’t actually want to flick through the moves/rating graph in case it shows some variations.

Yeah I guess fork it again. (to gokyle - Sorry I haven’t been active in a couple of days really on our board discussions.)

1 Like

Your game is the calmest one. Where is the blood and death?

1 Like

Oh my, your game is interesting!

Dear members of Team B,

we have decided it is time to resign as we see no way of reversing the disadvantage we currently have on the board. Well played and thank you for the splendid game!

~ Team C (Conrad Melville, Samraku, Gia and yours truly)

6 Likes

Thank you for the great game, Team C (@Vsotvep, @Conrad_Melville, @Samraku, @Gia)!

Thank you to my fellow teammates of Team B, @S_Alexander, @teapoweredrobot, @dej, for playing a great game as well!

6 Likes

I have combined the two games into one upload an ran both KataGo and LeelaZero on it:

It looks like for some reason we became TPK’s during the process…

5 Likes

I’m a bit afraid to open it, ngl.

Congrats to both teams! I hadn’t really looked through the game before, but it looks really interesting :slight_smile:

If there’s any human commentary, in video, audio or live typing over it, I’d be interested :slight_smile:

I’m not sure I can take in all the ideas in the ai reviews at the moment :slight_smile:

Short summary of our perspective. Very short.

From the discussions:

10 Likes

@GOkyle, any plans to unpause or play a move in our game?

I forgot these were still ongoing. Our other game has been paused for quite a while too. I usually leave comments when GOkyle mentions it’s our turn, but I didn’t notice the pause.

Yes, I’m taking a break from my Go games in general, but perhaps we should finish our team games some time…

1 Like

Game unpaused and move made. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@GOkyle, after you timed out again and sent me a new fork, I had to cancel that forked game, since it was accidentally set to analysis disabled. I’ve issued you a new challenge.

Ah, yeah, good for reminding me. @Conrad_Melville, @Samraku, @Gia, what about our game? When do we break our hiatus?

2 Likes

Just today I deleted my bookmarks thinking everyone had forgotten about it…

1 Like