Please join me in welcoming our new moderators!

The OGS community wouldn’t be what it is today without our moderators, so please join me today in welcoming our newest moderators!

@KAOSkonfused
@_KoBa
@shinuito
@yebellz
@le_4TC
@gennan
@teapoweredrobot

41 Likes

Welcome to hell ! :smiley:

18 Likes

Welcome to the team!! :heart:

18 Likes

Hooray one and all!

19 Likes

Glad to be part of the team!

Phew, now I can easily fix the typos that I find in my old forums posts :sweat_smile:

24 Likes

Wow, great, good choices!

18 Likes

Thanks! Just a shame that blue doesnt look as fancy as the yellow did >___>

21 Likes

How exciting! Welcome to the team! :heart: :heart: :heart:

18 Likes

What a big move at once! Welcome to all of them.

18 Likes

What a fantastic crew! Welcome all!

17 Likes

Welcome from me, too. I’m incredibly happy that you all have joined our moderator team for this great site, forum, and community!

If you have any questions, ask any time. It might not look like it, but I’m online much of the time.

Also, some of us have a lot of experience moderating here, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t challenge the way we do things.

19 Likes

I recognize those names from the forums, do these individuals also play Go?

27 Likes

Well, not only are they all higher ranked than you, they’re all higher ranked than me… so I guess they must play a little bit :sweat_smile:

…purple? :thinking:

13 Likes

The first is certainly not impressive and the second is less than you think, so

5 Likes

Our final two invites for this round have respondend and accepted as well, horray for @gennan and @teapoweredrobot!

19 Likes

Next time you’ll split good news in two, please let me know beforehand so I can adjust my jokes accordingly, kthanxbai.

13 Likes

This has become quite funny, now :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

I’m happy to join :blush:.
I just hope that I can contribute something to this already great OGS team!

17 Likes

This is what happens when you spend more time in the forums than on the main site…

19 Likes

Congratulations, all. I hope one of you will take an interest in the huge alt-sandbagging problem. If you need one or two thousand names, I can supply them.

14 Likes