Quarantined Puerto Rican looking for a patient person to teach me

I started playing late last year but have not really had any experience playing with other people for the purposes of learning anything. I’ve taught some people but they quickly give up because I’m marginally better than them. I’ve been playing against bots but it’s so up and down that I don’t know if I’m learning anything.

Please let me know if you’re up for it!

6 Likes

If you are fine with correspondence, feel free to send me a challenge.

5 Likes

I would also be happy to play a correspondence 9x9 game with you with comments during and/or after.

You might also want to take a look at this: https://learn-go.net/ and other resources listed here: https://online-go.com/docs/other-go-resources

5 Likes

That sounds great! I’m clicking around and can’t seem to find how to challenge someone!

Coming right up! During and/or after would be great!

1 Like

For general assistance using OGS these two links will prove invaluable:

1. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
  2. OGS Documentation
    and of course you can always ask questions in help-chat or forums.
1 Like

Fell free to send me a game challenge on corrispondence, and if we can find a time that works for us both, we can even try for a live game.

Im also happy to reveiw any games you would like to have a reveiw done for. Just send me the link to the game on OGS, here: Offering Game Reveiws for 10 Kyu and Lower

2 Likes

I’ll try and send you a challenge! And I really recommend you take Lord_o_o_spoon up on their offer. They’re really patient and give great reviews on games.

2 Likes

Thats very kind of you to say, thank you!!!

1 Like

Challenge sent! I’m not sure how feasible it will be, given how far we live from each other, to play live, but that could, indeed, be great fun!

1 Like

Bring it on!

I think you’re only 4 hours behind me. And with my Insomnia, im sure we could work it out if we wanted to XD

1 Like

I started at the beginning of this year, but judging from your rank i should be able to help you with a thing or two, feel free to challenge me :smiley:

1 Like

Feel free to send me a game as well, correspondence is preferred, especially for learning/teaching.

1 Like

I can’t find you on OGS to challenge you! Feel free to shoot me a challenge!

Hi, I am 5 dan amateur in real life. I’d love to teach lower level players. Contact me if you are interested.

1 Like