Question and cancelled ranked games [Solved]

“B+Cancellation, ranked,” I suppose Cancellation is not ranked, correct?

Thanks,

1 Like

It will usually say “annulled” if it isn’t ranked after the game ends instead. Unless it is an unranked game then idk.

3 Likes

If you use the slide bar at the bottom you will notice it actually says

B+Cancellation, ranked, annulled
5 Likes

Cancellation is when you or your opponent ends the game before the first two moves have been played. For games with more than 2 moves it says “Resignation”.

And indeed, cancelled games are automatically annulled.

5 Likes

For wider screens, it’s quite odd design that the column isn’t just made wider (responsively).

Wasn’t someone (maybe @RubyMineshaft) working on a profile page redesign?

On my personal profile page, I’ve already made the game history column wider, along with several other enhancements.

3 Likes

I agree with you completely. This is how anoek wants it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I was working on that at one point, but I got busy and completely forgot about it. When I have a bit of extra time, I’ll have to dig that branch out and take another look at it.

Edit after seeing BHydden’s post:

If that’s how the bossman wants it, I suppose there’d be no point in spending the time to redo it.

3 Likes

It’s possible there is some middle ground, as far as my memory serves, the issue was maintaining a similar experience between mobile and PC? to me though the wasted space on either side is ludicrous

I would much rather see some scaling system used where bigger screens do not have blank space and smaller screens don’t have hidden elements

2 Likes