Random Chat Thread

Hi Randy, I liked your opening paragraph. If I may ask, how does this deck not run FNM finish in February in the US? I can’t keep up with the meta - I ran 9-4 at GP Antwerp in April so I am not the one struggling to have a balanced deck. This is due to the absence of a big format, that is 1. PT Avacyn Restored 2. Star City Games Open Series: Oklahoma City 3. Star City Games Open Series: Orlando and PT Lille… " This was written on 7/25/2016 by Nick M

4 Likes

Dear Nick M,

Concerning your deck, I didn’t read your entire review to confirm that this was an honest and honest review, which I was seeking. I read the rating of the deck, but didn’t see what level of selection you felt this particular card merited.

As for tournament play, I don’t really know. You provided the question without mentioning that it was a timed event (which is that you actually created a timed event).

I understand that you were trying to represent the tournament community’s perspective on this card (without uttering what it is), but you ultimately seemed to minimize the power and impact of this card (which is my intention in the first place).

Sorry for the oversight

4 Likes

Hi

Also because I feel like being liked,
@discobot thanks

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

I got liked! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I’ll join the party!

“If I may?” Ake-san nudged me with a finger, which slightly tickled my belly. I covered my head with both hands and nodded. “Mm, let’s go!”

The seats for the party were arranged in a line, and there were at least ten people sitting together. As we passed by each person, they would all turn and greet us.

One of the men was holding a bag with snacks; the girl was showing off her knowledge of the culture of the Far East and said she came from Japan.

Ayoung-san wore a cloth he had just cleaned up.

Ake-san, whose pants were wrinkled from the heat, had a l

5 Likes

I fear I’ve opened a can of worms.

5 Likes

But this one is a good can of worms.

2 Likes

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 21% of the replies here.

It could be even better if you got other people space to share their points of view, too. Can you invite them over?

Glad the system can recognize that I post on here. Disappointed that it doesn’t want me posting in this topic more.

2 Likes

It’s more of a can of jellybeans.

1 Like

This is just a chill thread that we can do whatever we want practically.

1 Like

I hate the sentence detector. I just wanted to post 3 dots, … , is that too hard for the system to accept? My three dot post is ruined :sob:

1 Like

That’s where you use the <faketag></faketag> trick.

I reached the max number of likes for the first time in so long :smiley:

1 Like

fun :D:D:D

Consider replying to several posts at once

Rather than several replies to a topic in a row, please consider a single reply that includes quotes from previous posts or @name references.

You can edit your previous reply to add a quote by highlighting text and selecting the quote reply button that appears.

It’s easier for everyone to read topics that have fewer in-depth replies versus lots of small, individual replies.

@system, sorry but no.

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know it was possible to be liked by @discobot Thanks!

3 Likes

You posted!!! Now I can post. I wrote the next post like 20 minutes ago.

Discobot, I want more love. @discobot, thanks

Just like my post alread, discobot.
@discobot thanks

After posting that, I just had to be the person that liked the system the most.

I am the only one who has liked the system 3 times

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now someone else is going to come along and take my glory. Well at least I can say that,

I was the first!!!

and no one else can ever be first

2 Likes