Registration for 2024 US Go Congress is open!

Hi, OGS!

As the title says, registration for USGC 2024 is now open. Congress will be held July 13th-21st at Portland State University in downtown Portland, Oregon. The main site for activities will be the Smith Memorial Student Union, which is conveniently located to both the hotels and dorms.

This year we’ve slashed fees for early bird registrants to $400 for adult participants and $200 for youth in an effort to make the 40th annual US Go Congress our biggest one yet!

The Congress site is within walking distance to museums, shopping, and other attractions - and a quick public transit ride to major cultural and natural destinations. There will be a lot to do for both players and non-players alike, so it’s worth bringing the entire family!

PSU is about an hour away from Portland International Airport by light rail; renting a car is recommended if you’re interested in heading out on a day trip (to Multnomah Falls, for instance!), but by no means necessary to enjoy everything the city has to offer.

To register, go to gocongress.org. For any first-timers, we have information on what to expect at congress in general - as well as pricing and logistics information for people who like to plan in advance.

We hope to see you there!

7 Likes

I’ll be registering as soon as my complimentary (overseas) AGA membership is processed! (3 days and counting…) Looking forward to my first ever US trip :slight_smile: Hoping to meet a few other people from this forum.

4 Likes

OK, registered now :slight_smile: Who else is going?

2 Likes