Rengo status

I have a bad news: THEY SAID IT COULDNT BE DONE this is a casual rengo

2 Likes

:sob:

Hmm - that one is painful, making sure everyone else is not on vacation eh!

It also has the extra twist that Sofiam is not actually a player anymore :thinking:

2 Likes

I think I’m not the only player in vacation mode there. It doesn’t get resumed if I put my vacation mode off. I’d let someone else check it, it would be too long from a smartphone :sweat_smile:

:crossed_fingers:

I tried anyway, and I found a player in one of my first attempts: 陳叡Samuel

1 Like

I was on vacation too haha, but no longer

Do you need/want to know if this still happens? I think I can find a casual game I can resign

is it possible for moderator to turn off vacation of someone else, then turn on again 1 moment later?

Afaik, no

is it easy to create such function?
it will unpause all casual rengo fast

I don’t know if it’s easy but I think it wouldn’t be fair. Being in vacation mode is a right every player has, if they have enough time left

1 Like

they will not even notice

Ok, I kinda missed this. Sorry. But then, why?

to fix rengo without waiting 60 days again

1 Like

I don’t really understand the urgency here… rengo is still a beta feature in some senses. If the issue will be resolved on its own in a few weeks, why waste developer time to add a new mod function?

3 Likes

I’m giving ideas. To use or not use is their decision

Yeah, it can’t hurt to give it a try. We might need to live with whatever the result is, but at least we’ll know :slight_smile:

Overall, I think we are concluding that the “fix for casual rengo vacation: make it not pause when someone goes on vacation” seems to be basically working. Is that right?

2 Likes

What makes you think it? I’d say the opposite, based on the 8h game.

Ok, I’m going to try, but finding a game is harder than it seems when you’re me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do we have casual game that was created long ago which is not paused and in which we can ask someone to go to vacation?

Should I go on vacation and check this one?

1 Like