Rengo status

@GreenAsJade ?

Oops :slight_smile:

Fix is submitted, with anoek for review.

3 Likes

The fix is in, seems to be fixed.

2 Likes

I just resigned from Rengo by Champ please click this rengo, but don’t see it in my Dropped games:

Not a big deal, but is this a bug?

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a feature: you’d have to ask the person who implemented the dropped games list :wink:

If you time out it appears there. If you resign, it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Bug report :

In a rengo game which just ended, when attempting to click the IA review button, I see an error message :

I’ve encountered this some months ago in a rengo when trying to queue it for review too and filed a ticket, but am not sure whether the cause of it was ever resolved.

If I remember correctly, the bug simply disappeared after a while.

Bizarrely, I can see review suggestions already too, but I am not sure whether spectators can. Maybe the button is a bug if it’s fully reviewed already.

1 Like

Rengo has always worked (or not worked!) this way. Only the game creator and his opponent are recognized by the system as being eligible for Full Review. It doesn’t matter if all the other players have dropped out. I am not sure how the system determines who the official opponent is—perhaps the first to sign up after the creator, or the second person in the rotation? All the subsidiary players in the game do not get Full Review even though they may be Site Supporters.

2 Likes

Yeah I reckon that’s a bug.

It sounds quite tractable, so I’ll take a look soon :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes