[RESOLVED] Error 500 message

Hello I get an server error 500 message when I try to post a challange ,I can accept a posted challange from other players ,and have no trouble with the correspondence games .

Are you using a custom komi setting by any chance, where the box might be empty?

I think I read in another post when someone was challenging a bot that this was an issue.

Just a guess :slight_smile:

I will check ta.

As per our discussion in PM, this should help upload the screenshot

Then it should be just a matter of selecting the image from your device

1 Like

It is also possible to simply paste an image from your clipboard into a post. If you’re using Windows’ built-in Snipping Tool, you can take the screen capture, press ctrl+a followed by ctrl+c in the Snipping Tool, then ctrl+v when typing your post and it will upload the image automatically. (This is for Windows computers - I have no information on the best way to do this on Mac.)

2 Likes

Okay, from the first glance it seems the “periods” box is empty which our server probably cannot interpret. Adding a number should solve the issue.

There should be a number of how many times the player can exceed the byo yomi period before timing out (you can think of it as sort of “lives”)

Most often people chose between 3 to 5

1 Like

Grateful greetings yes that was it I noticed the period error as soon as I transferred the photo ,thanks for your assistance in solving that .

2 Likes

My pleasre.
These boxes really should not be deletable.

4 Likes

My guess wasn’t too far off :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks @AdamR for teaching me how to upload screenshot (I did not know that)