Review requested

I just finished this game https://online-go.com/game/22825777

I thought I was doing pretty well almost half-way through and the AI review doesn’t offer much help, most moves have minimal percentages so I can’t tell how bad I did. Any help is appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi there, i did a review of the game for you. I left quite a few notes in there but im going to to post under the reveiw link, a link to a tutorial i wrote up for newer players.I know that it wont apply to a 9x9 game board. but it should help reguardless.

But also look up The go resourses list here in the forums as well. that has a whole load of helpful links to different places. I reccomend doing some go problems, life and death, tsumego, and really getting to grips with how life and death works on the board.

Below is my tutorial.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem at all my dude. If you would like more reveiws and such, let me know by posting a link in the below thread.

2 Likes

Your reviews are getting better and better! Several comments are right on the money. Like move 2, which is indeed suboptimal (but Black should cover instead of knight’s move). And move 6 should be at your first suggestion C7. Keep it up.

2 Likes

That means a great deal! Especially as im doing from the top of my head (Nice to know im getting things right XD). I shall indeed keep it up my dude. If you ever want to make further comments on anything i say, or want to correct anything let me know and i can always hand over the reveiw control over to you or something? But thanks again my dude!

2 Likes

That’s like, Mark’s vibe, so… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s so funny I forgot to laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes