Robots in Terrihill: OGS Forums Werewolf Game 3

Hello everyone, and here is what has happened in the past day. I also added a side story about Haze because why not.

One day had passed since the death of Haze, and although the town didn’t like what he had been up to the town still had come together in an emergency meeting to decide if anyone should die at their hands that evening, or if they would let everyone walk out alive, until the next morning. Otherwise, the robots would surely kill them, just like they killed Haze.

Side story about Haze in here

Unfortunately for Haze, who became a ghost, ghosts are unable to like posts in this thread or post during the day phase. I guess that is one benefit of living. At least he still gets to watch the robots he made and the townspeople talk during the day and vote. He gets a little bit of entertainment while he is still a ghost. He can only watch to see who will win in this town, until his secret plans are complete.

After a quick discussion between their fellow townspeople, they voted for who they thought they should kill, or if they shouldn’t kill anyone at all. After some intense, but short discussion, they all voted for who they thought they should kill, although they were not required to vote, and some didn’t.
The results were:

No One:
@yebellz
@HHG
@KAOSkonfused
@Vsotvep
@RubyMineshaft

Didn’t vote:
@Gia
@dachen11

The townspeople decided to spare everyone for another day, even if the robots may change that. At least they didn’t cause any unnecessary deaths of the humans.

At the end of the meeting, they all left saying “good night”, and “see you tomorrow”, while they looked at each other with suspicious eyes, and thought to themselves, “I really hope I live to see tomorrow”.

Then everyone went their separate ways, even the ghost of Haze, who had been watching this meeting unfold from the ceiling. Haze slowly went to his house, making sure that he stayed out of site from all of the people in the town. He was surely hiding something, although the townspeople didn’t notice him, and therefore didn’t follow him, and they didn’t even know that he was a ghost.

Good Night Terrihill

If you have a special job to use, please do so in the PM that I sent you that has your role in it.

Please do not comment in here until the day phase(and that includes if I make the day starting post a few minutes late). The next day will start 2020-05-11T16:00:00Z.

5 Likes

How do I PM you? Your profile is hidden.
Edit: I’ll send it through OGS chat.

3 Likes

Didn’t know my profile was hidden, partly since it is visible to me. Sorry about that. It is unhidden now.

Random Unrelated comment: I didn’t know that this site’s second and third favorite badges I have are crazy in love and higher love. They are basically the same badge, just crazy in love takes 15 more days. It isn’t even in order of what badges I got last.

4 Likes

Hello everyone and welcome to day two in Terrihill after the robots started to try and kill everyone. No news on Haze overnight.

Well, everyone went along their night as usual, but the robots didn’t want to keep it this way. They needed someone to die so they would feel satisfied with killing someone, and getting revenge on Haze, and all of the other town members that didn’t stop him. They could only kill one person, so they went together in their secret meeting place, and decided who to kill. They killed @Vsotvep as quietly as they could with their laser, so no one else would hear them and know.

Actual story:
When the morning came, and everyone came out of their houses, no one saw Vstovep. They all rushed to his house out of fear, and their fear had come true. Lying in his bed, with some unarmed traps scattered around the room, they could all tell. He was now dead. What other job could use the traps besides the protector? He must have been the protector, and now the town was without one, and everyone cautiously left the house to start the new day.

Day ends 2020-05-13T16:00:00Z

You may now post in this thread.

Who do you want to vote for to kill? Second day voting.

• No One
  • Gia
  • Yebellz
  • RubyMineshaft
  • HHG
  • Kaoskonfused
  • Dachen11

0 voters

Vsotvep died protecting one of us. I’m sad. Farewell, you died doing a good thing.
I want to kill someone today.

2 Likes

Oh no, that’s bad news! Poor Vsotvep… I admit, he had some… weird ideas sometimes, but apparently he had only our best in mind. And now we lost our protector, the maybe most important person in town.

2 Likes

It’s definitely a big set back for us to lose our protector. That will make maintaining a winnable margin much harder for us, since now the robots can kill at night with impunity.

I didn’t have time to respond to this before the day ended (and I didn’t really have much time this whole weekend to play):

Indeed, the possibility of the cloaker blocking the detective is a big concern, however, making an open plan of who to detect is not the only way to address this concern. Another option is for the cloaker to abstain on using their powers. I think making our detective plans open also gives a significant advantage to the robots. The robots might also try to kill the person being detected, which might compel the protector to protect that target as well. Given this deduction, the robots might then try to target another player, to avoid being blocked by the protector.

I’m concerned that we still have not heard from @dachen11. Are they still playing??

I think for this game to work, we really need to hear from everyone at least a couple of times each day. Whether @dachen11 is a robot or innocent, if they are not present, this game would be badly affected.

3 Likes

I think I should be allowed to share this, but dachen11 was last seen on the forums 3 days ago, and on the main site, he has played one live game yesterday, and besides that, his last finished game was a correspondence timeout win on the 8th. I am unsure if dachen11 is still playing.

4 Likes

So… What should we do now? Pause our game and find someone to replace dachen11, maybe?

3 Likes

Since we have just started the game, I think we might as well just cancel and start again, if @dachen11 truly is gone.

3 Likes

I’d be fine. I think we should restart the game, because we only played on Day / Night cycle so far, and we can’t play without a player.

2 Likes

I PMed dachen11 on the main site earlier also. Don’t know if it would help, but another chance of it being seen.

2 Likes

Since we are already discussing a new replacement game, and even had an aborted attempt at starting game 4, can we officially consider game 3 to be cancelled?

2 Likes

yes game 3 is cancelled and I will try and start game 4 today.

Before you rush to start another game, I think you need to confirm that everyone (especially the newly joined players) is ready to start, understands the rules and procedures, and is able to make the time commitment to actually play.

Ensuring that the game runs smoothly is more important than having a fanciful theme and story. It’s not worth wasting your time and everyone else’s, if the players are not able to participate.

4 Likes

I agree. Maybe already create the thread, but only post rules and @ everybody, and wait before you start until everything is clarified and we know everyone is still on board.

4 Likes

sorry but just kill me
i have ap test on friday, next monday and wednesday
also gotta write an english essay
so im kinda not gonna be on unless my dad leaves the room

1 Like

We are starting a new game at this point. We cancelled the game you were in because it was going to mess the game up that you weren’t there.

that is fine
i was normal person anyway