Robots in Terrihill: Werewolf Game 3.0

When I wake up and see 64 new posts on this thread i almost fainted…

3 Likes

Haha lol just discussing who should win and game 4.0

About Leira’s post earlier, what should I do if we are tied?

You win and everyone else losses or everyone wins

1 Like

@李建澔2 - one thing still bothers me: Can you give me an approximation of how I should pronounce your name?

3 Likes

I’m no expert in Chinese, especially not in Cantonese, but the first character is “Lee” as in “Bruce Lee”.

3 Likes

Just call me Vagabond in English

3 Likes

As I know Chinese, it should be Lee Chen Hao.

3 Likes

Lee kin ho pretty close

2 Likes

If I didn’t use Ginger, it will be way harder to say. (Ginger is not forced to say, is he?)

1 Like

Cool, thanks.

@ginger2008 : No, you don’t have to - it’s up to you. :slight_smile:

Sorry for posting. I shouldn’t have. Next time I’ll wait until the organizer declares the game ended. I thought the game was over when I read this:

Sorry if my conclusion was wrong, but in fact that wouldn’t have changed anything if I hadn’t started posting in the thread based on this conclusion. So I’m sorry I posted at all.

1 Like

Ending Set Up:

(Milxey again, although the next parts may or may not be told by someone else)

As the days passed without any robots dying, more and more kids were calling out sick. Just a week ago, we had full classrooms, but today, we had less than half of the kids at our school than normal. And it was the kids of the people who had died at night. My parents had been safe so far, so I was fine. It had to have something to do with the robots. Maybe it talks about this in one of those coded pages in the notebook. The book is being kept in the town center, but maybe there is a code decipherer in Haze’s house for that code. If I can find it, I will try and sneak into the town center to take that book. I can even stay there afterwards to watch the meeting. I know all of the best hiding spots at the town center.

Endings Coming Soon:

• Town Wins
  • Robots Win
  • Haze Wins
3 Likes

Me to

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Town Wins:

Gonna Tell this one from Milxey.

I found that code deciphering sheet, and snuck over to the town hall. The book was being kept in a case, but luckily there was no security, and there were still about 15 min until the meeting started. Usually I am against breaking things, but I strongly believe that we will all die if I don’t.

I climbed up to the ceiling to start deciphering the book. Shortly after that, I heard some chatter from below. They were discussing who to kill that night. While the town was trying to rush to @Leira‘s death, Leira was trying to convince them to go with someone else first by using logic and reasoning.

I began working my way across that top beam, and suddenly, my foot slipped. I was still holding onto the book and paper, but I was holding on to the beam for dear life. “Help!” I shouted, “Get me down from here!” I was relieved and scared when they saw me. “There is a ladder near the door. Use it to get me down. Hurry!” I said. @yebellz rushed to get the ladder. I soon started slipping, and dropped the book and paper. @HHG picked up the book, while @KAOSkonfused picked up the paper. @ginger2008 ran to get a mat in case I fell. @Leira tried to climb up the way I had come, but for some reason they kept slipping.

When I was helped safely down, all of the people in the room started interrogating me. Mainly things such as “why are you here” or “what are you trying to do”. I told them everything from Haze that first night, to the code and book from today.

All of a sudden, yebellz took the book and paper and ran off. Everyone was shouting at him, and about half the group chased after him. Yebellz locked himself in a closet with a door that only unlocked from the inside. The group came back to me, after spending about 20 min shouting through the door at him. Suddenly he burst out of the door, and before anyone could start chasing him, he yelled, “Ginger and Leira are the mafia! I have proof!” Sure enough, he did have proof, he had the decyfering paper and the notebook. Everyone was pinning him to the wall because no one believed him. I rushed to pick up the book and paper, and saw on that page, “Look! He is right! On this page it shows…” At that point I was cut off by the townspeople, while the robots stood back. The robots were quickly taken into custody and drained of their power supply, but I didn’t hear much after that. The book also listed the antidote to everyone’s illness. The town had been saved after a hard few weeks.

The End(town win)

Sorry I didn’t really get to actually writing the others today. I let everyone down. They will come eventually. Also at this point, I am calling the game good as done, so sorry if you disagree with that statement. I was kinda struggling on how to end this, so it kinda ended in a recap sentence or two.

9 Likes

I must say that this sounds like a pretty rubbish closet

5 Likes

Well where else was he supposed to go?

2 Likes

If you keep saying off topic things in a non-off topic thread, I am going to flag you as off topic in these threads. Please say these kinds of things in either the emoji chat thread or the random chat thread. If it somewhat relates, I am fine with it, but if it is completely random, this is not the thread for it.

4 Likes