Robots in Terrihill: Werewolf Game 3.0

Oops typed it in the wrong thread I put thought this was the emoji one @Haze_with_a_Z

A toilet?

3 Likes

Well I didn’t think of that so he went to a closet instead. This is why your writing is better than mine.

Well I don’t actually know how I should think of this.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, your writing is fine! I’m just joking around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But is it?

Same sentence. Someone else actually pointed it out to me. Besides my characters didn’t have jobs or anything. Yours had actual roles to fill.

2 Likes

In that case, if you’re not happy with it, practice makes perfect, and you could see this as good practice.

I’ll have you know that at least I enjoyed your story.

5 Likes

Well I liked that first post in the other game, but felt that after that, it didn’t turn out as good.

Were their two other games? @Haze_with_a_Z or @Vsotvep

Yes, essentially. I want to play again, although I want to be a participant, and I kinda feel that if I start the thread, I will have to be director again.

2 Likes

@Vsotvep already expressed his willingness to be the GM. Are you sure you don’t want to play? I could also direct if you guys want.

2 Likes

I already sended a role pm to haze

1 Like

I don’t think this is how it’s supposed to be done… If people want a second round, we should first find out who the players are

7 Likes

Well I thought that the director(or GM or host or whatever you want me to call it) was supposed to send out the role pms(sorry if I am wrong).

Do you want to create a thread for this? If not, I or any of us in here could also do it.

4 Likes

Can I join the next game @李建澔2

I’m on it.

3 Likes

How do I join or did I miss it? @Vsotvep

Game 4.0 thread?

2 Likes

Is it too late to join

You did not miss it @Sports_for_Life.

Are we going to add .0 to all of the remaining games? Lets just continue with game 4.

2 Likes

Nope that was just a game between Haze and Haze the real 4.0 hasn’t started and the winner is Haze

2 Likes