Search Feature for Groups

Is there any reason why the group search feature can’t be improved? When looking for a group the only way to come up with the group you want is for you to get the first characters correct. For instance, in searching for The Nova League, typing “Nova” into the search box yields nothing. You have to search for “The”. Why is this? It seems a trivial error, and makes the search box quite useless if you don’t know exactly the name of the group you’re looking for.

1 Like

Indeed, the search box on the groups page works like you mention and could be improved. However, you can also search for groups using the search bar in the upper right. This one works better, if I search for “Nova” I get The Nova League group in the results.

1 Like

Interestingly, “Nova League” is sitting in my search box from earlier this morning, and it turns up the group alright. But I am using the general search box in the upper right corner of every screen.

On a related matter, I notice that sometimes I have to type names in all lower case to get a name with a capitalized letter to show up.

1 Like