Seasons Greetings - Go edition

Happy holidays to all, I wish everyone has good food, good company and a good understanding of ladders when needed most.

22 Likes

I wish you good time with your family when it’s possible as usual at Christmas (and otherwise with the OGS family) in a bunch of countries and some nice parties or holidays in the places where Christmas is much less a thing.
Merry Christmas !

9 Likes

greetings

9 Likes

I wish you peaceful holidays and exciting fights on the goban!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all. May you enjoy a relaxing holiday of good food and good company.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

12 Likes

Enjoy the festive season everyone. Stay healthy, and try not to get discouraged.

8 Likes

Enjoy the holidays!

6 Likes

Merry xmas OGS!

6 Likes

Hey guys I want to wish you all a merry Christmas. Discord is full of copypasted christmas messages, that people don’t even read and just forward to other servers. I don’t like that. I like to write what i deeply wish and what comes from my heart. Our friendships, from the most deep ones to the most virtual ones are very important and will never be represented by a simple message copied from elsewhere. This being said I would like to thank all of you. You are the best genshin impact fan discord i’ve ever been with.

12 Likes

Persevere all the ones who still have strength for all the ones who don’t, for all the fallen ones.

5 Likes