Seasons Greetings - Go edition

Happy holidays to all, I wish everyone has good food, good company and a good understanding of ladders when needed most.

22 Likes

I wish you good time with your family when it’s possible as usual at Christmas (and otherwise with the OGS family) in a bunch of countries and some nice parties or holidays in the places where Christmas is much less a thing.
Merry Christmas !

9 Likes

greetings

9 Likes

I wish you peaceful holidays and exciting fights on the goban!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all. May you enjoy a relaxing holiday of good food and good company.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

12 Likes

Enjoy the festive season everyone. Stay healthy, and try not to get discouraged.

8 Likes

Enjoy the holidays!

6 Likes

Merry xmas OGS!

6 Likes

Hey guys I want to wish you all a merry Christmas. Discord is full of copypasted christmas messages, that people don’t even read and just forward to other servers. I don’t like that. I like to write what i deeply wish and what comes from my heart. Our friendships, from the most deep ones to the most virtual ones are very important and will never be represented by a simple message copied from elsewhere. This being said I would like to thank all of you. You are the best genshin impact fan discord i’ve ever been with.

12 Likes