“Sente - Online GO” App for Android

Thanks for the replies!

@teapoweredrobot - thanks, I did change that one, as far as I understand from the info on the UI and from what MrAlex wrote it shouldn’t affect receiving the notification, but it does enable sound and vibration for them :slight_smile:

@MrAlex - thanks for the info, I guess I was impatient and opened the app or the website manually quite soon, while the notification would have come a bit later :slight_smile: I will keep the Unrestricted battery usage and default (with sound / vibration) notification for the future. It looks like it works perfectly fine last night and today, when I just leave it for a bit, so that’s a great solution! :smiley: Thanks again!

• Have you ever considered making the timer for how often the app checks for new updates a configurable value in the app settings? I guess it’s hard coded now, or is it something that the OS dictates and the app doesn’t have control over? I for one would love to sacrifice a few % of my battery to be able to configure the timer myself :smiley: - especially if it’s a lot longer wait time on battery and with cellular data (without WiFi).

• Just out of curiosity - I guess there is no way to get browser notifications working on the phone?