Server downtime Sunday, Aug 17th, 3:30am - 4:00am UTC for a hardware upgrade and location change (Thanks supporters!)

Thanks to our awesome supporters we are able to upgrade to a full server and away from our current VPS provider which has had no end of connectivity problems recently.

This upgrade will bring increased network stability, more reliable performance, and a greatly increased user capacity to the service. None of which would have been possible without our supporters, so thank the next one you see! (Hint, they’re the ones with fancy gold names!)

During the downtime all live games going on at that time will be paused, and we’ll leave them paused (but playable) after the servers come back online for about 15 minutes after everything is back online, or until 4:15AM UTC, whichever is later.

7 Likes

OH TEH NOEZ how am I gonna survive downtime

< jk >

Great work you’re doing, folks, it’s awesome what you’ve built so far, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with youze :smiley:

Greetings, Tom

Well the beta server and forums should still be up during all of this so there’s always that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Server update is done with 20 minutes to spare!

1 Like

Must’ve been the few minutes when I was asleep :stuck_out_tongue: