Share your shapes

I’m not really sure but I think I’ve seen this shape being called “fishing hook”.

Sry for replying to old stuff but …

https://www.google.com/search?q=twin-fuselage+plane&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiLyNbQ64L3AhUPLewKHU8sD1AQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=twin-fuselage+plane&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIECAAQHjIECAAQHjIGCAAQBRAeOgQIABATOggIABAHEB4QEzoGCAAQBxAeOggIABAHEAUQHlCHDljqIGCAL2gAcAB4AIABqgGIAYkLkgEDOS41mAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=PFBPYou6OI_asAfP2LyABQ&client=safari

1 Like

Dumplings all over the place, including 5 black and 4 white B2 bombers!

6 Likes

Allow me to contribute with a game in progress:
Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 15.21.49

12 Likes

Keima City!

7 Likes

This tesuji is often referred to as “mouse stealing oil”.

So, I’d like to call this shape “Mouse’s Den”

Don’t ask why the mouse would steal from its own den. I looked at some oil lamps first but the shape didn’t fit.

5 Likes

Game in progress.

How would you call this shape?
It reminds me of a bow with an arrow, so I’d call it “the archer”.

6 Likes

Is that an actual game? It looks like Black and White colluded to make geometrical shapes

2 Likes

Yes, it is. :slight_smile:
Despite being both Italians, we didn’t make any such plan. :smiley:

It’s a game from the 999 tournament and it’s going on right now.

1 Like

Does anyone else feel the irresistable urge to play tengen in that game? I’d want to play there even if I didn’t know what this game is about.

2 Likes

Looks like an interesting place indeed, but the game is still in progress, so please don’t comment moves. :slight_smile:

What do you think is this game about? :smiley:

1 Like

Aesthetics of course!

2 Likes

Combining a torn keima with an empty triangle for double the style:

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 17.29.38

(From the North American Pro Qualifier tournament. The game is supposedly on OGS but I don’t know how to find it.)

4 Likes

Just another day at the North American Pro Qualifier:

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 17.17.20

“They’re going for it! They’re going for it!” say the live commentator.

9 Likes

B2 bomber in the center is strong

B2

4 Likes

From a game which is still ongoing. Been a long time since i last saw cranes nest happening on real game.

3 Likes

Miam!

1 Like

Not my shape, but it could brighten someones day

1 Like

This looks like white got stuck playing a 19x19 g a me even though they had never played before.

After all the white stones are dead, White tries passing a lot of times, but instead of passing too, black keeps adding moves on the board.

Then the result is marked as: white wins by 41.5 points.

Both players were confused, then? Yet black is ranked 3k.

More likely black gave up, because white didn’t allow the game to end. There’s another one going on atm with the same player and the saem pattern. I called a mod already.

1 Like