This is an easy one …
I just finished playing a (ranked) game with a bot here on OGS. I would like to add this game to my sgf library but cannot seem to find an option to do so.
Actually, what I’d really like to do is to download the sgf file of this game so I can import it into other platforms I enjoy for additional personal analysis. Is this not an option?
Thanks for any assistance!
Well, you could first, download the file from the game.
You should see ‘Download SGF’
And then, just head to SGF library and place it in!
1 Like
Ah, thanks! I lost track of the existence of that side bar menu … (which explains how I managed to save a game several weeks ago). Duh! 
Oh, on the sidebar, there is also an option called Add to Library. You could try that!
1 Like
I had found that too. Totally forgot about that pop-out side bar menu - was looking in all the wrong places. Such simple stuff, no less.
Thanks again!
1 Like