Simultaneous Fractional Go Game 1

“Obvious” (?) next moves I’m pondering for myself are D16 and Q5. Possibly H4? D6? Q3?

1 Like

Ok but lets not make this a habit please.

4 Likes

I’m going to reinforce my stone in the lower left corner and then I’d like to have the option to come back to the lower right. So I like your “obvious” moves more than the “possible” ones :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Casually implying that White is already behind :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve submitted D16, let me know anyone if you’d like me to play elsewhere.

2 Likes

Round 3

Team Blue Green Pink
Black @Maharani: D16 @Jon_Ko: H3 @Vsotvep: O17
White @yebellz: C15 @Feijoa: P17 @terrific: C3, C5

New Position:

fractional_game2_04

Deadline for Round 4:
2021-11-17T23:00:00Z

I wonder when we’ll have the first collision ^^

4 Likes

I’d like to play at C16 and avoid colliding there.

2 Likes

I think, however, that Black should play C16, it’s evidently better for Black if there’s a Black stone there.

I’ll play O16.

I’m wondering how you came to that conclusion, I’ve thougth about it for some minutes and changed my mind almost a dozen times :sweat_smile:. But I think you’re right, as white would get some decent points, if it was just a white+blue stone at C16. Making it black+white+blue should reduce the corner.

1 Like

We could switch it up, and have another colour play the Black stone, that way it’s easy to capture and make solidly black (without the white)

I’ll submit a move around the bottom left corner in about 5 hours if nobody wants me to play something else.

Btw, is there a way to schedule a reply?

True, that could lead to something like this:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me if everyone keeps building their own corners. I think I’ll try a clamp at R15 to escape, since a hane seems too small.

2 Likes

Come on now, why do you have to make my life difficult? Let’s all just get along…

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Well, if they play the collision, I’m not sure that makes it “solid” for Black. We could also do the capture and try to claim that point for White.

If yebellz played C16, E17 might be good enough for black?

1 Like

What exactly do you mean?

Changed my mind. Not gonna disclose where I’ll play my next move :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Like how you schedule sending an email

I can think of only one reason why you would ask that in the context of this game. Do you intend to schedule your move submission for 5 minutes before the deadline? :sweat_smile:

1 Like