Simultaneous Fractional Go Game 1

All players except @terrific have submitted a move. Next reminder: 2022-01-06T15:00:00Z

4 Likes

Sorry. Didnā€™t check the forum for a while because of fever caused by the vaccine. Will submit in a few hours.

6 Likes

Round 28

Team Blue Green Pink
Black @Maharani: M4 @Jon_Ko: K4 @Vsotvep: L18
White @yebellz: L5 @Feijoa: M17 @terrific: M4

Maharani and terrific collide at M4.

New Position:

fractional_game2_Round28

Check-in Time for Round 29: 2022-01-08T07:00:00Z

This center fight is so interesting :smiley:

3 Likes

Attack the group on the left side? @yebellz

1 Like

Abandon shipā€¦? This result looks pretty disappointing for black to me. Or is it worth it to connect out with M3/N6ā€¦?

1 Like

There are now these seven key points in our fight:

Screenshot_20220105-220902

So Iā€™ll continue here for up to seven rounds, but you wonā€™t be able to deduce that Iā€™m done until you see the tenuki :wink:

2 Likes

The fight on the bottom is looking bad for black, the fight in the upper right corner is looking good for black. Saving either of the green groups will be big and I wonā€™t try to save the green+white one :wink:.

I donā€™t know if saving the black M5-N4 chain is big enough yet. How much points are they worth? Iā€™d say about five points, but thereā€™s so much going onā€¦ anyway M3 will only help it the bottom survives.

I think this would be a good timing for you to reduce whiteā€™s territory on the left side. Seems bigger to me.

2 Likes

I was thinking about your entire bottom group that might need connecting outā€¦

Green is struggling everyhwere, the green chain canā€™t connect to anything.

1 Like

All players except @Vsotvep submitted a move. Next reminder: 2022-01-09T08:00:00Z

Woops, sorry sorry, Iā€™ll submit a move now

2 Likes

Round 29

Team Blue Green Pink
Black @Maharani: E10 @Jon_Ko: D2 @Vsotvep: M19
White @yebellz: H9 @Feijoa: L19 @terrific: G8

New Position:

fractional_game2_Round29

Check-in Time for Round 30: 2022-01-10T10:00:00Z

Getting very chaotic now :laughing:

4 Likes

Oh oho ohā€¦

I guessed wrong :frowning:

2 Likes

N19 seems like the obvious move, Iā€™ll play there and hope Vsotvep captures my stone, too.

@Jon_Ko, @Maharani , either of you have time this round to play K19?

Iā€™d rather not. I have still some hope at the bottom, but not when I announce to tenuki.

How about you do it unannounced? :stuck_out_tongue:

~Uncertainty~

2 Likes

Iā€™ll leave that to @Maharani this time. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ll continue on the left side.

So everybody except @Vsotvep has submitted a move. I wonā€™t be able to update to the next round for a couple of hours because I donā€™t have access to my computer right now.

4 Likes