Simultaneous Fractional Go Game 1

Round 33

Team Blue Green Pink
Black @Maharani: F11 @Jon_Ko: M16 @Vsotvep: Q18
White @yebellz: F11 @Feijoa: M14 @terrific: L17

Maharani and yebellz collide at F11, giving rise to another three coloured stone! Also I stared at the area around L17 for a while and concluded that nothing gets captured yet :astonished:

New Position:

fractional_game2_Round33

Check-in Time for Round 34: 2022-01-20T07:00:00Z

I enjoy spectating this chaotic game :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I think I should play N16 or P16.

Oh, nice, at least my green chain is connected up and @terrific did what I was hoping for, that’s a good sign. I think I need to play O13 possibly over and over again to connect up, then look for more white liberties.

I think you should play N16. I should connect L18.

You mean K18?

Well, yes, K18 connects L18 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, sure :smile:

Gonna keep playing in the center, even though all my plans there have failed so far.

1 Like

I guess I might be safe for another round even without connecting. @terrific do you want to collide, attack blue, or do you have other suggestions?

Here’s a wild idea:

3 Likes

I don’t see what you are aiming for in this diagram. Capture blue?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure I understand how this would work either. Blue would connect out via my stone.

1 Like

Not sure if I’ll have time to check the forum in the rest of the day. Even if I do I don’t think I’ll be able to calculate so I submitted a move anyway to make sure I won’t become the meme:

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess it doesn’t cut off blue, that’s too bad. My main point was to let my big white chain escape to the bottom. Seemed interesting to have such a dense arrangement of different colors, too.

3 Likes

It’s not just a big white chain: it’s also a big green chain.

1 Like

Yes, well, green is doing better than white at the moment :sweat_smile:

Okay, just going to connect up. On to the dragon hunt!

1 Like

Round 34

Team Blue Green Pink
Black @Maharani: K12 @Jon_Ko: N16 @Vsotvep: L13
White @yebellz: G12 @Feijoa: O13 @terrific: K14

New Position:

fractional_game2_Round34

Check-in Time for Round 35: 2022-01-22T10:00:00Z

only Black & White:

fractional_game2_Round34_BlackWhite

only Colours:

fractional_game2_Round34_onlyColours

If you find a mistake please let me know :slight_smile:

6 Likes

These simplified boards are so much easier to follow!

@Vsotvep if you could add some shortcut to remove all stones of one color (something like Ctrl + Shift + click on the color selector) that would be great!

4 Likes

I could keep these additional boards updated and post them every move if you enjoy them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No need to share them every move (unless the players would like that), I only peek in here every ten moves or so anyways :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes