Simultaneous Fractional Go Game 1

I think I at least understood that rule, but it’s really hard to imagine exactly what the consequences of it will be.

3 Likes

Except without the probabilistic collapse :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some weird hypothetical collisions

3 Likes

Good God.

4 Likes

@Feijoa @Jon_Ko If you change your team colour to green, I will let you choose where to play my next move. :smiley:

2 Likes

Green is pretty hard to distinguish from cerulean on a single stone, at least for me:

But maybe if that’s its only problem it’s not a big deal. But what about yellow?

3 Likes

I definitely prefer green over yellow, the board already being orange-yellow :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jon_Ko I feel like our bottom-right stones are working together nicely. :slight_smile:

I’m not so happy about my red, but your stone has black and blue friends, that’s nice.

First thing I “read out” might work nicely for all three of us - me at Q5, you at R3, yebellz at Q3? :slight_smile:

EDIT: I’m around 10k btw :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe this wouldnt be great for white…

It’s going to be interesting to see who ends up prioritizing team colours (black/white) over frenemy colours… :slight_smile:

I fear it’s not great for red. I think it’s tough to build a living group with that stone, now that it’s already surrounded by blue.

Anyway, I think one of us three should play in the lower left corner, and maybe that should be me.

Team white, what do we do next? I’m trying to calculate the fight in the bottom right corner. So far I think it’s not a good idea for all of us to play there, because when we attack black, we are fighting each other, too. So my suggestion is to place our second stones near the first one to strengthen it.

1 Like

See my note above

I think it makes sense for you and @Feijoa to add another stone to your corners, but bottom right is already looking over-concentrated for Black, so let me try something in the open corner.

Anyway, I’m happy to just switch to green, no need to take a move. @Jon_Ko?

2 Likes

The stones being distinguishable is more important than preference, so if there’s need to change a color, please do so.

2 Likes

Perhaps my decision of using pink as @Vsotvep and @terrific s colour was not good? Should I change their colour?

1 Like

Still voting pink green blue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Meanwhile, I’m contemplating something like yebellz C16, myself E16? :slight_smile: I want to keep playing moves that make both my team (Jon_Ko and Vsotvep) and my frenemy (yebellz) happy.

1 Like

Upper left sounds good :+1:

1 Like