Simultaneous Fractional Go Game 1

I’ll play N7 again unless someone tells me I shouldn’t.

1 Like

That would be very helpful.

1 Like

… Right. Terrible idea. :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do that and leave figuring out N6/N7 to you and @yebellz

:thinking:Were you replying to my “that would be very helpful?” That was a response to Feijoa.

2 Likes

That would be very helpful.

If black/pink or black/green plays N6, won’t my N7 capture them…? I’m bad at this :sweat_smile:

Yes, but if White | Blue plays there without anybody else, then we’d be disconnected. So, one of us has to play N6.

1 Like

Okay, playing N7.

Round 92

Team Blue Green Pink
Black @Maharani: N7 @Jon_Ko: N6 @Vsotvep: L7
White @yebellz: N7 @Feijoa: O1 @terrific: N7

terrific, yebellz and Maharani collide at N7. Placing all stones …

… The black chain connected to P1 is removed. In the center N5 is removed before N6, freeing up liberties. Then N7 is removed. New Position:

fractional_game2_Round92_2

Check-in Time for Round 93: 2022-06-20T16:00:00Z

4 Likes

I want to praise my mind reading skills now, but actually I think L7 was not that hard to predict.

1 Like

@Maharani, if you want to play something else, I could play N7 now.

I don’t think that’s a good idea, if you play there, there’s no reason for any white player to play it as well, while if @Maharani plays there they must respond unless they want to make it easier for us.

Perhaps you can help keeping the eyes of the pink group limited?

2 Likes

Playing N7 again.

1 Like

@Feijoa has not submitted yet. Next reminder: 2022-06-21T17:11:00Z

2 Likes

I’m sorry about that and submitted H1 again

2 Likes

Round 93

Team Blue Green Pink
Black @Maharani: N7 @Jon_Ko: P1 @Vsotvep: N5
White @yebellz: N5 @Feijoa: N7 @terrific: S1

Maharani and Feijoa collide at N7, yebellz and Vsotvep at N5. After placing all stones …

… the green chain connected to N7 and the pink chain N5 are removed. New Position:

fractional_game2_Round93_2

Check-in Time for Round 94: 2022-06-23T06:00:00Z

4 Likes

So, now I play in the corner and you take N6, @Vsotvep?

Alright

This is getting repetitive, so let’s kill the green group.

The way to do it, I think, is that I keep playing on top of Blue-Black while @yebellz and @terrific remove green liberties over the next two or three moves. You can work out how to do it, or if you even want to do it.

Afterward I’ll try to keep playing on top of Blue-Black, and since they have to keep playing dead stones at N67, we’ll have an advantage in retaking the new empty space.

2 Likes