Simultaneous Fractional Go Game 2

I corrected it. Thank you for pointing it out.

5 Likes

@benjito has not submitted yet. Next reminder: 2022-07-29T21:00:00Z

Sorry for the hold up yall! Submitted

2 Likes

Round 7

Team Red Green Blue
Black @Shinuito: P17 @Jon_Ko: Q1 @mafidufa: B3
White @Vsotvep: P16 @benjito: D16 @Maharani: G16

No Collisions. New Board Position:

Round7

Check-in Time for Round 8: 2022-07-31T06:00:00Z

3 Likes

I just realised that all players of team white played on the 16th line. The stars must be aligning :laughing:

5 Likes

Donā€™t mind me, just casually fighting with @Vsotvep over a single corner

6 Likes

Sorry for the delay, I slept a bit longer than usually today.

Round 8

Team Red Green Blue
Black @Shinuito: O16 @Jon_Ko: N6 @mafidufa: F5
White @Vsotvep: P18 @benjito: D17 @Maharani: E16

No collisions. New Board Position:

Round8

Check-in Time for Round 9: 2022-08-08T06:00:00Z

I will be on vacation from 2022-08-01T22:00:00Z until 2022-08-07T21:59:00Z hence the long round. (I will have access to the forum on mobile, but I donā€™t think that I can do the round update on mobile)

3 Likes

@benjito or @Maharani, does one of you have time to help me? (I havenā€™t paid much attention to whatā€™s happening on the rest of the board yetā€¦

1 Like

Happy to try! TBH I couldnā€™t tell youā€™re in danger, so I donā€™t know whatā€™s the best way to helpā€¦

I donā€™t think Iā€™m in danger, but Iā€™d like to both capture P17 (or attempt to at least) and not lose my P16 stone. So, I could play P15 and you could play O17, for example, then weā€™d achieve at least one of those goals, maybeā€¦

Alright Iā€™ll try O17, weā€™ll see where this goes :smile:

@shinuito so should i play P15?

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™ll help that much as if I play it for example.

You could feel free to play somewhere else on the board this turn, see how it pans out then reconsider next turn.

Someone should make some tsumego for this variantā€¦

I think my stone at O2 is a goner but honestly not sure

1 Like

Iā€™ve thought stuff like that in the previous games, and managed to safe it anyways. Or thought things were completely secure and see them (almost) be captured. Donā€™t trust your instincts :stuck_out_tongue:

For example, if two white players play P3 and O3 simultaneously and no black player does so, the black stones will have only three liberties. Even then, based on luck and psychology, they may evade capture long enough for one of the white groups to be captured. Whoā€™s to sayā€¦

2 Likes

I have received all submissions. As Iā€™m on mobile, I canā€™t post the round update like I usually do. Do you want me to anyway disclose the submissions? Then a player could post the pictures that illustrate what happened.

Alternatively we wait until I have access to a computer again.

5 Likes

Iā€™m happy to convert the list of submissions to pictures and such.

6 Likes

Round 9

Team Red Green Blue
Black @Shinuito: O17 @Jon_Ko: N10 @mafidufa: D18
White @Vsotvep: P15 @benjito: O17 @Maharani: F17

Shinuito und benjito collide at O17. I believe no stones get captured, but Iā€™ll let the players verify it :smile:

5 Likes

grafik
No captures.
(Possible) Check-in Time for Round 10: 2022-08-08T06:00:00Z

3 Likes

@martin3141, now just the check-in time is missing, I think?

2 Likes