Site experiencing issues

I’ve got a few days off and was pumped to mop up the WSC this morning but experienced the same problems as described above. The sites loading time was unusually lengthy also when I was starting 2 automatches I noticed my opponents weren’t making moves and all of a sudden there were 5+ games at once against the same players running on my page :laughing:
I tried signing out and back in but currently can’t log back in. :face_holding_back_tears:
Was a little surprised at this as OGS was running smoothly 100% of the time for me, but we’ll just have to be patient I guess. I’m sure the team will fix it in no time! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

I’m getting a lot of big red X’s right now, trying to view games, the homepage. I think there are some technical difficulties.

@anoek has been notified and is looking into it.

5 Likes

Imma time out a bit today :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Sounds like what I reported last week: My Games and Account Disappeared Briefly - #3 by anoek

1 Like

Yes, it looks similar in the logs too.

Although … many kinds of breakage will present in this way … it could be the same cause, or something wrong with Amazon, cloudflare, disk space… etc etc :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Hi All, sorry for the trouble - we should be ok for now. I found some core dumps this time so I’ll see if I can gleam anything useful from them to see how things are getting to where they are. I don’t see the same DoS this time, but there were an excess of django uwsgi processes hanging around not terminating and clogging things up.

11 Likes

Working wonderfully again. Thank you <3

I think I’m missing a rengo game.

I resigned this morning and it’s not in dropped games or in history (I checked in case it ended in between).

1 Like

Hi there! Didn’t want to make a new thread for this because the title for this one is rather broad.

So I’m having some issues at the moment with OGS.

1. whenever I load up a game, I get " Failed to load game data: error", but can still continue playing my corro’ games, after I get rid of the popup window.
  2. I’m trying to start a review on a game and I’m getting another window popping up saying " Server error (500)", and no review is started.
2 Likes

Hi @Lord_o_o_Spoon , how are things for you at the moment? It’s been a bit crazy this morning, I might have fixed your issues along the way though.

5 Likes

Everything appears to be cleared up now! thank you for the swift work!

5 Likes

When the WSC is too successful. :lying_face: :smirk:

4 Likes

Did the rengo game reappear?

2 Likes

No. I checked again now.

Hah. Do you recall other players in the game - can we check with them?

Uhm… :thinking: It was one of those fast ones, 24h per move. It had a weird shape bottom right, I resigned this morning, one of the other players has a long name, starting with n. I think one or two were familiar players, but I don’t remember anything else. :woman_shrugging:t2:

ETA: I think one asked in the chat if a move was a misclick.

Ha. Detective Gia ftw

It’s not in my dropped games

A post was split to a new topic: Problem connecting bot

The game is finished, and it now appears in my game history.

I guess it went to rengo purgatory after I resigned. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

La la la …

:hear_no_evil:

4 Likes