Specific OGS overriding games timers (Please, help)

?

I was into this because from my weak memory, autoscore was coming in with bots only (in live games for my own experience)

I volonteer to clarify all these timers in the wiki, but i need first to get full and correct information See the {gaps} below.

In resume, to be added later in the wiki.
Edited the topic title into:

Specific OGS overriding games timers V2

For correspondance games (and rengos)

• With any time settings be careful that you always have 3 days to play black first move. No more no less.

• With long time settings be careful to fix the scoring (or resume playing). After 24hrs with no agreement, the game will accept the last proposed score, whether it be by the computer auto-score or a manual edit by one of the players

For live/blitz games (and rengos)

• {how the starting black timer works if any?}

• If you disconnect {or if you quit the game page?}, {whatever the time settings?} You have {5mn?or less according to the time left? Then whatabout byoyomi? } to go back connected to the game page or you will timeout.

• With long time settings be careful to fix the scoring (or resume playing). After {XX?} with no agreement, the game will accept the last proposed score, whether it be by the computer auto-score or a manual edit by one of the players

Please, help me fill the gaps!

1 Like