Stone Removal Phase Problem

I just completed a game and during the stone removal phase, territory that should have counted as mine, was counted as my opponents, which ended up costing me the game. I looked at my win percentage and it was 99% until the end, it didn’t even drop, the game just counted as a loss. Is there something I can do to get this game counted as a win for me? I played as black in the game and the upper right hand corner territory was not counted as mine.

2 Likes

Hi ball-player.
We can’t change the result of a finished game, we can only annul it. And I see that it was already done, by another moderator.
Try to be more careful next time (even if I hope it won’t happen anymore), or call us before that the game ends, if you are lucky enough to get it handled immediately we can assign you the victory :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate it, I didn’t even have time to react before my phone accepted it, I was playing on the app. I’ll try to be quicker next time!

2 Likes

You can counteract this score cheating, when you see it happen, by clicking on the autoscore button, which resets the original score given by the system. You can do this and reset the score repeatedly if your opponent keeps changing it.

1 Like