Stunning Upsets

notovertilitsover

4 Likes

Funny thing is that the ko wasn’t even a ko - after black takes on T11, white R10 just wins it without ko.

5 Likes

Whatever this was, I was thrilled, I watched, thinking, “Oh yeah, B’s gonna lose four stones on the right edge, BT/DT”, and then suddenly I LOLed so hard when those Kos began :laughing:

Also, the different timing is well done here, like, suddenly it goes BAM BAM BAM … and then suddenly it slows down again … really thrilling IMO.

3 Likes

Another. Almost missed it

61030335-223-SGFAnimator

4 Likes

This one has two classic capturing races.

61087952-170-yinyang0-SGFAnimator

Animation done with SGFAnimator

3 Likes

Another capturing race, but this time an “eye stealing suji” comes into play.

61087619-198-SGFAnimator-gxufatdog-2

1 Like

Too fast. And please a delay at the end so that we can look at the final position
:slight_smile:

I updated the configuration

1 Like

Thank you!

There was this (I think) Russian guy who had made an awesome browser plugin (IIRC for Google Chrome and Firefox) that was an SGF editor and that could also export GIF animations … back in the day I used that a LOT and missed time and browsers moved on …

If I may ask: do you intend to keep this a free service? Is it Open Source? Or do you intend to monetize it?

Also, I MUST try to open these in Photoshop (it wouldn’t open the GIFs from said browser plugin, never found out why).

The plan is to monetize it in some fashion. It’s free for now, though. It supports GIF, APNG(animated PNG), WEBP, and SVG.

1 Like