Suggestion: email reminder when you are about to time out

I time out on my correspondence games a lot :frowning:

I am a terrible air-head and often don’t remember to check on my games for days at a time. It would be very helpful to me to have an email reminder when I’m down to a few hours left, so I can quickly make a move on my phone, or somewhere.

Getting that email that I’ve lost due to time is so irritating, I know its my own stupid fault, but if an email could have come a bit earlier warning me, then I could have jumped in to play any move whatsoever to avoid a timeout!

I feel this should be pretty easy to implement, it could even have an option to turn it off for people who don’t want extra emails.

What do you think?

3 Likes

You could make a uservoice request and add your votes there, and here: Favorite Feature Competition: Let's rank our requests

I think it’s there in settings, notifications, when I’m running out if time.

Well, the option is there, but it doesn’t work (at least it didn’t a couple of months ago). The request to fix it came up a couple of times here in the forums. Seems to be very hard to fix it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.