Tags and Filter Games in Game History

Hi -
I think being able to tag games and filter Game History based on tags would be great for learning / studying and make the Game History table a lot more useful.

My game history is getting too long to find any particular game I remember playing, and sometimes when reviewing a game I’ve just finished, I wish there was an easy way for me to go back to old games where I know I’ve played out a similar scenario and compare the games.

For example it would be a great feature if you could tag games where you played a certain opening, or played a certain style. Or for me, since I play mostly 9x9, tag games by first move…so for example I could see all the 9x9 games in my history, where 4-4 was the first move played, or games I lost because of a 3-3 invasion, and study that subset.

7 Likes

Tags would be a cool feature.
Are you aware you can already search by opponent?

It would be awesome if there was a way to compare the games you’ve played somehow. See how many times you’ve opened at the 3-3, 3-4, tengen, etc… Filter further to see how many of those led to wins and losses. Then again I feel data is sexy and generally go crazy for stats. Sounds like it would be pretty hard to implement. Short of a programmer looking to make this sort of thing their lovechild, I won’t be holding my breath. Still, the dream is beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes