Tell a story with a Go game

Since it’s two weeks to Christmas, I’m wondering if anyone would be interested to tell a story, through a Go game (it doesn’t have to take 2 weeks tho).

There will be story cues, open to interpretation by a game move by the player. Something small, like 9x9.

4 Likes

To be continued.

3 Likes

White came over. Didn’t want to sit right next to Black, since they aren’t pals or anything. But is interested in making something out of this situation.

(I imagined the cues to be before the moves, so the moves would have to in a way interpret the cues on the board)

1 Like

73xicq

1 Like

(I’ll give it a while in case someone wants to jump in)

1 Like

This is an amazing extension of Italo Calvino’s The Castle of Crossed Destinies, in which people are forced to communicate via a set of Tarot cards. I will watch the unfolding story with interest.

1 Like

73xw6w

1 Like

Sam arrived late. Sensing some tension already in the room, it seemed sensible to chill out in a corner and wait for the nachos to arrive.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Where’s the nachos-preventing play?

1 Like

3 Likes

(anyone can jump in btw)

1 Like

1 Like

“Fine. Let’s all go down in a screaming heap together” some random person declared as they headed calmly to the center of the room. They can claim the insurance.

2 Likes

Pizza delivery guy comes into the room.

Oops, sorry, wrong door!

… And then floors the dangerous intruder with a fast sweep. He pins him on the spot, restricting his movement. E6.

1 Like

“Apollo 1670, may Gaia lead…”.

Navigates vertically to a nearby satellite - safety first.
It would appear that no move has been made.

1 Like

It’s difficult to concentrate with that infernal noise and shaking outside.

2 Likes

D6

2 Likes

meanwhile…

During an earthquake there are really difficult decisions to take.
X took the lift.

3 Likes