The Online-Go.com user interface is now open source :)

Do you perhaps have something that is blocking cookies on the site?

1 Like

No, I think the problem was that the theme interface has been moved to a general setting rather than a user setting like it was before. For instance, if I log on and change the theme and log out, the theme is the same until I shut-down the browser. When I restart the browser, and log back on, itā€™s back to default setting. Before, the interface settings was in the user control panel and had the option to save it. Itā€™s not a big deal since I know the site is going through a few changes and tweaks now that itā€™s open source, so I guess I essentially answered my own question. :laughing: I think the thing for me to do now is to either put it in as a request or contribute (once I figure out how to do some tweaking on my own).

All settings are saved by cookies, as it is now my theme setting save when i close the browser/logout/whatever So something must be stopping your cookies from saving.

Iā€™m not talking about one computer, Iā€™m saying it doesnā€™t save the theme on the server (like it did on here before it became open source). Iā€™m aware it saves on one computer via cookies/caching.

Iā€™m not sure what the question isā€¦

I figured it out after my first post. The theme option (pre-open source) was in the user control panel and was saved (on the server), so if I were to log into my OGS account on another computer, the theme was saved the way I wanted it. Now that it is open-source it is in the main panel and is only saved via cookies/caching for that particular computer. Like I said in my other post, its no big deal, Iā€™ll probably either put in request for it (if its still possible) or contribute to the change myself (tweaking code or whatever is required to possibly get it back to the old way now that it is open source).

Iā€™m pretty positive settings have always been saved by cookiesā€¦ like 90% positive.

1 Like

Nothing about my computer or itā€™s settings have changed. I log into another computer, the theme sets back to default. I did not have this problem before OGS went open source. So what are you saying, Im wrong or something?

Forget I even asked the damn question. I already figured it out. Donā€™t need anymore replies to my initial question/comment. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.