The Raptor Game

I don’t remember much of it, but could it be The Land Before Time?

Nope.

OK, one more try.

There is a scene in which the raptor tries to drive a taxi away from villains with machine guns… by savagely destroying a model human >:3

If no-one gets it in like 5 mins I’ll turn the question rights over.

It was the original Total Recall

2 Likes

K, I didn’t see it. Anyway I guess it’s yebellz’s turn, being the first to answer. But remember the raptor is a raptor :wink:

1 Like

Young raptors compete to become their pack’s top raptor at staring at rocks and sweating blood. At one point two humans visit a sage raptor on his birthday and he devours them.

3 Likes

I think we still owe @Gia a turn

3 Likes

Oh sorry, take it Gia!

1 Like

I’ll catch up later, workday is bonkers (a co-worker keeps accusing me of petty things I didn’t do and boss * crickets *).

Please go on, I’ll join in after work. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

ouch! Hang in there. strengthen your base. Keep good shape!

6 Likes

Just think somewhere in the world somebody is thinking your co-worker could use a raptor-lesson. Now we should decide whether to go on with wind_water’s movie or let yebelz play. Officially, it would be yebellz’s turn

3 Likes

It’s yebellz’sezs turn!

3 Likes

I can’t think of something right, so I’ll let another take a turn.

Abdication crisis?

1 Like

FWIW he’s talking about The Surrounding Game (obviously) lol, but I’m about to go to bed so don’t save me a turn

2 Likes

We have wind_water’s one

2 Likes

Had* :wink:

Goodnight, have fun :heart:

1 Like

BHydden got it. somebody come up with something…

1 Like

Lol I hate you :laughing:

1 Like

A young girl starts misbehaving. Her mother is worried, but only when the girl starts biting the butler she asks for help. When the girl becomes a raptor, faith seems to be the only solution

5 Likes

Exorcist?

3 Likes

I was thinking the same, but I’ve never seen that movie…