The Third Go Battle Royale

OK. I’ll do that later on.

From the desk of the Ageless Leader of the Yellow Nation:

To the esteemed leader of the red empire @shinuito , we’ll have peace with you, so there’s no need of conflict on the upper-left corner. Let our empires flourish together.

1 Like

C14

@CharlieVinnie golden leader - there is only death in the centre, and can share this corner for now, but maybe longer term survival, including the G13 stones requires conflict if not between us then on a much larger scale.

(Same idea - I’ll copy and paste the image when I get to a computer)

https://multicapturego.antontobi.com/?size=15&players=@shinuito@CharlieVinnie@NeilAgg@martin3141@Maharani&moves=gkgccmicdjeccdmkelkkeejimhgmifgikhenlcdgcb

1 Like

Here is the board after @shinuito’s play:

3 Likes

Gold plays C10:

https://multicapturego.antontobi.com/?size=15&players=@shinuito@CharlieVinnie@NeilAgg@martin3141@Maharani&moves=gkgccmicdjeccdmkelkkeejimhgmifgikhenlcdgcbcf

To Red Leader @shinuito , if so, the conflict seems inevitable.

2 Likes

The Azure Nation moves armies to M3:

Next is @martin3141

3 Likes

I was looking to play that move next. I think it’s greedy from you. You could have extended to N11 instead. On the other hand, I probably should have mentioned my intention to play there before. Still greedy IMO.

1 Like

You have not been coordinating with me despite my stating I would like to reach an agreement with you.

Blue (@NeilAgg) is enclosing a lot of territory and expanding their lead. If we wait too long, our chance to do something about it may pass.

Pink (@Maharani) if we coordinate our moves, we can prevent Blue from getting too strong. I’m thinking of playing E3, and you could follow up with M4. What do you think?

Sounds good to me :+1:

1 Like
Green plays E3:

Over to you @Maharani

1 Like

On mobile right now so I can’t post a picture, but I play M4. Your turn, @shinuito :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s a picture after your move:

2 Likes

Leaders of the Red @shinuito and Gold @CharlieVinnie empires:

Green and Purple are conspiring against my nation. We can strike back and open up territory for all of us by making the following moves: Red moves armies to L4, Gold moves armies to M5, and I will move my armies to N4. That will eliminate purple and give each of our nations a point. Here is what the board will look like:

Please let me know if you are interested in this endeavor.

1 Like

Leaders of the Red @shinuito and Blue @NeilAgg empires:

If you look at the board carefully, you’ll find that the blue empire gains too much advantage by this. The lower right corner is almost completely secured by blue. The Gold empire will not take action in this, and I advise the Red empire to do the same.

3 Likes

Agreed.

I’ll play F9

https://multicapturego.antontobi.com/?size=15&players=@shinuito@CharlieVinnie@NeilAgg@martin3141@Maharani&moves=gkgccmicdjeccdmkelkkeejimhgmifgikhenlcdgcbcflmemllfg

2 Likes

Gold plays H12.

Next is @NeilAgg.

To the Green Leader @martin3141 : This is not an invasion into your territory. As you can see, the single golden stone on top is very lonely, which is an imminent danger to our empire. On the other hand, you have the upper right corner to expand, so you can still move to attack blue. The Golden Empire promises not to invade.

2 Likes

The Azure nation moves armies to N4:

Next is @martin3141

2 Likes

Green is leaning towards F2, expecting that Azure (@NeilAgg) will answer with D2. Green playing D2 would likely lead to an all-out battle.

What do you think Pink (@Maharani)?

Wouldn’t it be too hard to stop the Azure empire from winning after Azure plays D2 and secures its corners?