The Third Go Battle Royale

I think you are all too worried about me. I control a small space on the board. I think you need to be worried about the huge expanse of area to the northeast which is only occupied by Green at the moment.

I think that I’m probably screwed regardless. :smiley:

Green believes that a lot can be compensated by forming alliances.

Dear Pink,
Green thinks that it is too early to say. A lot can happen still, especially with cooperation.

Green plays F2

Azure (@NeilAgg),
as you can see Green is not trying to start an all-out battle with Azure. Your troups will be able to reach safety (that is unless Pink decides otherwise).

Over to Maharani

1 Like

I could play an aggressive move towards blue, say D2 for example. But I don’t want to be aggressive, I just want to live. Blue already looks nice and healthy on the right side. I play L3. In my next turn after that, I would probably try to look after my J10 stone.

Your turn, @shinuito :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I appreciate that. We never had any quarrel with our neighbors, but it seems you think I am a threat. I think the other kingdoms need to be careful about your empire’s strength more than mine.

I still think even alliances cannot break Azure’s structure after Azure plays D2. But if you insist, I’ll not interfere.

1 Like

If you believe this, then playing D2 might be a good option for yourself, Yellow.

1 Like

A word of warning to the emperor of the Yellow nation @CharlieVinnie:
If you move armies to D2 and the Green empire defeats us, the battle will look something like this:

You will give the Green empire a lot of power while gaining nothing for yourself.

1 Like

I knew, so this is why I say I won’t interfere.

@shinuito Reminder

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t been on top of these forums games properly.

H9

https://multicapturego.antontobi.com/?size=15&players=@shinuito@CharlieVinnie@NeilAgg@martin3141@Maharani&moves=gkgccmicdjeccdmkelkkeejimhgmifgikhenlcdgcbcflmemllfghdmlfnkmhg

I’m mainly thinking about connections at the moment - though if we had to eliminate somebody and it didn’t look too terrible for where I might need to place stones I might be open to it.

1 Like

Here’s the board after your move:

Without further comment, Golden plays J12:

Next is @NeilAgg.

2 Likes

The Azure Empire moves armies to D2:

Next is @martin3141

2 Likes

Yellow (@CharlieVinnie), not only does your move do nothing to limit the growth of Red (@shinuito) or Blue (@NeilAgg), it also threatens the Green stone J13, which in turn prevents me from counteracting their advantage.
Yellow, with this selfishness you play into their hands. This kind of play will destroy our chances to compensate our worse starting position, and won’t give you good chances to win either. Green is disappointed.

Green plays K13.

Over to @Maharani

3 Likes

We should work together against the advantaged players. We should not work against each other.

You are one of the advantaged players

3 Likes

To the leader of the Purple empire @Maharani:

I repeat my offer to work together instead of against each other. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

I’m favouring non-aggression for now. As previously announced, I’m trying to look after my J10 stone. I play M10, playing in the middle of the two strongest nations without threatening either.

@shinuito is next :slight_smile:

1 Like

@martin3141 In my opinion, the Green empire is not so disadvantaged now. Green has got two groups which are both strong. In contrary, the Golden stones G13 and H12 is in danger of being surrounded.

1 Like

Green is not disadvantaged compared to Yellow or Pink. But Red (@shinuito) and Blue (@NeilAgg) have a big advantage over Green, Yellow and Pink.

Yellow (@CharlieVinnie), Green has no intention to assist in surrounding your G13, H12 stones. But if you continue in this direction at the top, you will weaken Green and Pink.

Instead of hurting each other, we should cooperate towards a mutual goal to equalize against Red and Blue.