The Third Go Battle Royale

K2.

Your turn, @shinuito :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll play F5

https://multicapturego.antontobi.com/?size=15&players=@shinuito@CharlieVinnie@NeilAgg@martin3141@Maharani&moves=gkgccmicdjeccdmkelkkeejimhgmifgikhenlcdgcbcflmemllfghdmlfnkmhgiddnjclfgelimmhlmgbcminhhkjnfk

1 Like

Gold plays O7.

Next is @NeilAgg.

2 Likes

The Azure Nation moves armies to O9:

Next is @martin3141

2 Likes

To the leader of the Pink Nation @Maharani:

We are not trying to attack you. We are only trying to find space for our armies to survive. We have no intention of attacking your outpost at N9.

Don’t forget @martin3141, it’s your turn.

1 Like

Sorry, and thank you for the reminder!

Green plays H2

Here is the board after Green’s play:

Next is @Maharani

2 Likes

I play O10.

@shinuito your turn :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna say E5

1 Like

So that’s over to @CharlieVinnie next :slight_smile:

Gold plays M8:

Next is @NeilAgg.

2 Likes

The Azure Nation moves armies to G4:

To the leaders of the Green @martin3141 and Red @shinuito Empires:
We are going to be defeated anyway. We prefer it to be at your hands than those who have moved against us.

Next is @martin3141

2 Likes

Well I feel one could’ve maybe hatched a plan to eliminate pink or yellow for example.

I can see pink stones that would be dead in two moves, had you agreed something with @martin3141 green who plays right after you.

Pink could’ve been eliminated, both you and martin could have gained a point, and then martin wouldn’t even have to worry if their stone was captured afterward, since they have that point in reserve (if I remember correctly how it works).

1 Like

That said, interestingly I think the net result, assuming @martin3141 captures is that green gains one point, and it deprives both pink and yellow a point should they capture the three blue stones.

We asked Green @martin3141 to work with us, but we were rejected.

1 Like

Actually, Green @martin3141 and Red @shinuito will each get a point.

1 Like

Ah I forgot about that, even though I understood it correctly for the three stones, I forgot I was bordering this stone so it counts.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay.

Green plays O13

Over to Maharani

2 Likes

@Maharani