Through the Years: Long Correspondence

And then you just timeout :rofl:

4 Likes

And any less is anti-social.

1 Like

Did it break?

3 Likes

I think it’s loading. It’ll need some time.

4 Likes

My god, it doesn’t open…

I got the notification a moment ago and the number of active games is slowly increasing. I’d give it at least half an hour with the window open.

The whole Tournaments page is frozen, so it needs time.

It creates about 10 games per second, it seems, following the counter on the games page

2 Likes

anoek just wrote it’s going to take about 10 minutes.

3 Likes

It just showed in the active tournaments list, 2233 participants. :slight_smile: So I guess it’s going to slowly load and it’s going to be fine.

Good luck y’all, if anyone is ever going to solve the mystery of the afterlife, it’s gotta be a go player. :wink:

10 Likes

I can’t wait to start waiting for the rest of my life!

12 Likes

I didn’t think that I had signed up for this tournament, and suddenly I have 6 ranked games. Is there a way to pull out without just resigning all of the games? If resigning is the only way, I’ll do it.

You’ll also need to resign from the tournament, otherwise you’ll just continue to the next round. Normally I’d say you could do that on the tournament page, but the tournament page does not load with this tournament… Edit: Ah, it finally loaded! Took a while, though.

3 Likes

Thanks – done. Nine (not six) quick ranked losses. I’m on a streak.

If you haven’t played any moves, they will be automatically annulled :slight_smile:

2 Likes

10,038 games for those who are wondering. Servers are still standing, just don’t hit that tournament page too much :slight_smile: I’ll be optimizing it so we can actually view it…

23 Likes

Oh, good to know. Thanks.

1 Like

oh wow… I better start taking my vitamins! I’m not sure I can last 60+ years! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think that if you did not make a move in your game it will be annulled, so it won’t be a ranked loss.

1 Like

It / we have started. Two Thousand, Two hundred, Thirty Three players and over Ten-Thousand games… It seems for a few seconds/minutes OGS was slow but seems fine now… I have 9 new games, all my rank, I’m playing Black in two and White in 7 games and I see that Black gets 3 days (THREE DAYS) to make their FIRST MOVE but after I made my move in my 3 Black games my clock went up to 28 days.

3 Likes

I managed to load the page enough to peak at most games, there are so many players we basically cover all available ranks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes