Top 3 moves: Score a better metric?

PR soming soon (EDIT: #1553), just some notes on how those games turned out.

Ladder Challenge: shinuito(#32) vs Bhsd(#22) : The 8 point “nails in the coffin” are now highlighted.

Ladder Challenge: Aftiz(#38) vs shinuito(#27) - Interestingly, the bottom right doesn’t get called out in the top three as there’s a late game center move that is worth 10 points. Still, I think that’s WAI. There’s probably a clever way to deduplicate consecutive swings like 133-135, but that’s a project for another day.

Tournament Game: Secondish Moderators Round Robin (80881) R:1 (shinuito vs Kosh) - I honestly don’t think this gets much better using score, since O13 was a big move for so long, but the original choices were pretty random as you said.

Tournament Game: Secondish Moderators Round Robin (80881) R:1 (gennan vs shinuito) - Much better with the score metric IMO.

shinuito vs. 20bTurboLz-Elf-v1 - Score metric catches the really big move (K14) that was not caught with win rate. Again, a way to deduplicate similar key moves would be nice…

Summer Cup Round 5 - Yep this is useful to test. I’m a little bummed that a move like 42 is no longer considered a top key move, but I think it’s good that the 10 point swings are picked up now.

yuuurt2 - This game had pretty much one move that needed to be played, and both reviews picked it up. I suppose the score review wins by a hair since it picks the times when that move is most “valuable”.

Overall this gives me some confidence in the update, so thanks again for providing games and commentary @shinuito!

3 Likes