Translation server issue

Hi,

Since yesterday, the translation server page shows a yellow horizontal bar, which indicates that some data of the page are updating. Maybe something is wrong with Korean. Only Korean is faded. I am a Korean translator.

Please fix this issue.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Pinging @anoek

2 Likes

Sorry about that, that stats issue pops up from time to time. It’s actually a benign message and can be ignored, but it’s very annoying. Regardless I fixed it, thanks for letting me know, and thanks a ton for doing the Korean translations!

- anoek

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply and this good site.

5 Likes

Where I can submit proposals, or notifications for translation issues?
For example, The tournament starts (in a day) In brackets is {{relative_time_from_now}} and is not translated. Is this problematic to include in translation?

And there are some more issues. I try to fix them while I use the site and discover them. and I do not want to bother anybody with these minor issues while there are maybe some other more important ones to solve

Hmm interesting that should be translated too by moment.js, reckon we need to look into that. GitHub is a good place for that kind of issue to answer your other question :slight_smile:

OK I think i found and fixed the issue. Let me know!

2 Likes

Thanks,
Now appears translated.
I am glad to be of help. It was missing in all languages.

I fixed a lot of other minor mismatches in Romanian meantime, but there are some more. Some are mine, because in context is different and I notice them only I encounter them in the site. I will beep you to refresh when I stop hunting them :slight_smile:

4 Likes