Triple ko games

A triple ko in a double elimination tournament.

3 Likes

Another nice one

If I may suggest, you can keep a save; myself I even would print and put somewhere on my wall

1 Like

Are you saying that a triple ko is the result of a blunder or that a triple ko is not a good result (for being a blunder?

That specific post is not talking about triple ko. I said:

These situations arise when both players pass prematurely, leaving an unsettled situation on the board, where the outcome of the game would depend on who gets to play next.

While there are many known cases of triple ko occurring in professional games, I have not heard of any cases of “both players lose” in pro matches.

I remember there was a game long time ago in Japan where both players lost because they both went to take a nap during the game which was not allowed but I can’t find the link now.

2 Likes