Trust level

You can get a lot of stats from: https://forums.online-go.com/u

Viewing the stats by quarter is a rough approximation of the last 100 days.

7 Likes

Man, that’s annoying, I’m one day shy of having the devotee badge, visiting 365 days over the last year (366 days, because it’s a leap year)…

7 Likes

You’ve visited all 92 days of the preceding quarter, so at worst, you’re only 3/4 of a year away. At best, maybe it was June 12, 2019 that you were absent, and you could possibly earn that badge tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s most likely in December, when I was finishing up my thesis and flying back home from Japan. But who knows…

5 Likes

Should have bought that in-flight WiFi to keep the streak alive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I’m 4 days away from regular.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That worked very well, thank you.

1 Like

Wait why am I not a regular yet?

Have you read enough posts/topics?

How much do you need to read again? 50% of the last 100 days?

That is the amount of days you need to visit. I don’t remember how much posts you have to read.

At most 25% of all written posts, (capped at 500 - if you read more, it doesn’t matter if you go above 25%) at most 25% of all written replies (capped at 20k).

1 Like

Yo Dawg, we heard you like to game systems, so we put a game in your system so you can system while you game!

4 Likes

You visited 38 days in the last 100 days. 50 days are needed.

Oh, wait how can you tell, it only says 51 days total, not out of the last 100 days.

He’s a moderator. If you looked above, you would’ve seen that moderators can see forumer (what?) stats, to get to trust level 1, 2, and 3.

1 Like

It is strange though, because here it indeed says there have been 51 visits in the last quarter (which is 92 days)

2 Likes

Yeah. I was also convinced April 10 was in the last 100 days.

Also what’s that private lounge thing
Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 1.04.41 PM