Unable to find link to cancel subscription

Hi, starting a subscription is easy…but there is no link to cancel my subscription!

Can someone help?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Sorry but I don’t really get what subscriptions you mean cuz subscriptions can mean a lot of different things.(YouTube a chat or some email list and you name it)Probably can help you or find a person that can.I am dump lol.

2 Likes

Sorry, I meant site supporter. I cant find out how to cancel this.

2 Likes

On this page https://online-go.com/user/supporter scroll all the way down, you’ll see a “Cancel this support” button.

2 Likes

Someone asking on the OGS forums probably means OGS supporter. There’s no reason to reply to absolutely anything, really.

8 Likes

Thanks, but there is no cancel this support button on the page in the link…

2 Likes

Do you see this when you go to that page?

1 Like

yes…

2 Likes

What’s the last thing you see when you scroll all the way down?

2 Likes

For PayPal you have to cancel the payment on PayPal. OGS cannot cancel your PayPal subscription.

What payment method did you use?

2 Likes

debit card.
this is the bottom of the screen…theres no cancel option.

2 Likes

Weird.

I see a box below that text, your screen stops at the purple line in my screenshot.

EDIT: I use Chrome.

2 Likes

I can confirm that my webpage looks like Tuckiakiai’s

There is nothing after the “*Only 19x19, 9x9, and 13x13 games are supported for AI review. Engines currently available are KataGo and Leela Zero. Playouts and engines are subject to change over time as technology and software improves, but only if the changes should provide you with better reviews.”

My primary browser is Safari 13.1.1 in case that helps

However, Chrome does not display anything else after the referenced paragraph. Version 83.0.4103.97

2 Likes

I thought I were going crazy…haha.

1 Like

I have just logged in via Safari also, there is still no cancel button.

1 Like

It shows correctly on my Android phone as well. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

1 Like

This might be a question for @anoek at this point.

Hello @Tuckiakiai, and sorry about the trouble. I have already told our developer who usually resolves these urgent issues pretty quickly.

It is not intentional, you are supposed to see a cancel button. When I last heard a similar report anoek theorised it might be connected with switching between two accounts, so if you are really in a rush, you might try logging in in a private window to avoid any local cache conflicts, but otherwise anoek will cancel the payment from our side when he logs in.

Sorry again for the unpleasant trouble, and many thanks for all the support you were able to give.

3 Likes

Hi @Tuckiakiai, it looks like it was cancelled a bit ago, you’re name is just golden still for awhile since you paid. You should already be set, and thanks for the support you were able to give!

3 Likes