Unuseable game boards in Firefox after yesterday's maintenance/upgrade

I know there was some sort of maintenance done yesterday, as I saw the notice that play might be temporarily interrupted. I never saw any interruption, but late last night, the display of my game boards in Firefox became wonky. The grid would only be partially displayed, although the more I moved my cursor over the grid, the more of it would be revealed. The stones, however, don’t show, other than as depicted as an empty golden brown circle superimposed on the grid. Unfortunately, there’s no way of telling if the stones are white or black. The analyze game function is similarly unreadable.

I’ve noticed this sort of thing in the past, but it normally fixes itself within a few minutes after maintenance or an upgrade, so I saw no need to immediately report it. But, half a day later, I’m still experiencing this with all my boards on Firefox. It’s clearly a compatibility issue with Firefox, because when I checked the dreaded Internet Explorer browser, I can see the board and the color of the stones. I don’t see any other support notice about it, but I can’t believe I’m the only Firefox player affected.

I don’t know if it was fixed because I noted the problem, or if the fix was inevitable,but either way, the problem is fixed, thanks.

It says you edited it but what did you do?

I didn’t do anything other than post the follow note that the system fixed it. I wouldn’t even know how to edit anything.

Thank you, I was so confused because it said you did an edit but I did not see one.

Unfortunately, it’s not fixed for me :frowning:
Boards are just empty when I review or open a new game. http://prntscr.com/10zaxop