Upload games for AI analysis

Is it possible to upload a game to OGS played elsewhere and submit is for AI analysis? I think that would be a nice reward for supporters. Just a suggestion. Thanks!

Yep it should work, I haven’t tested it extensively yet so let me know if you run into any issues. To do this, upload to your library, open the game, and click the full analysis button.

4 Likes

I gave it a try, uploading an SGF file of one of my games from Fox. It shows me the top-3 moves, but not the full analysis even though I’m a site supporter.

Even if you click the “Full AI Review” button? Can you shoot me the link to the game so I can see if I can figure out what’s going on?

I don’t see the option for full AI review on this game. Thanks for checking into it.

Shoot ok, I think I know what’s wrong. I’m traveling right now, I’ll fix it up ASAP when I get back - in the mean time I kicked off a review manually for you for that game

1 Like

Is this still a feature that’s coming?

It should be already fixed, are you not seeing the button?

Nope. I tried messing around with the names in the sgf file just to see if that was what caused the AI button to show up, but nothing worked.

OK I think I got to the bottom of why it was working for all the SGFs I was testing with, but not others :slight_smile: It should work for everything now I think. If not, let me know and shoot me a link to the uploaded sgf

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.