Very new, looking for any teaching games

Hey friends,

I have been playing go for a number of years, but at a very superficial level. I only recently decided to commit to a systematic approach to the game after going to my local go club a few weeks ago. I am very much a beginner, but I am eager to learn and I am sure everyone here has a lot to teach me, from technique to approach to tournaments, etc. I am open to any format of game - board size, rules, time limits can be your preference. Of course, if at some point I can help others, I hope to offer teaching games as well. But for now, I don’t feel that I would be of benefit to anyone except those who have never played before.

Thanks in advance!
Lee

2 Likes

Challenge sent. It’s 9x9 Fast Correspondence. I’m not the most accomplished teacher but hopefully I’ll find something useful to say. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well that was intense. https://online-go.com/game/12808396 I’m still short on experience and confidence as a teacher so if any practised teachers would like to comment on my teaching style please feel free to do so.

I am happy to confirm that @leeweii is no time-waster so if anyone else it considering taking up the request, he is likely to provide a worthwhile experience for all concerned.

2 Likes