Werewolf Game 1

I want to point out that fiddlehead said in one of the posts that I’m being a bit too reasonable and that could mean I’m a werewolf. And then proceeded to be as reasonable as possible.

I also want to point out that Kaos was one of the first who voted against you. Kaos is exactly going with his gut. And we’re following. Even Gia though Gia claims Vsotvep is lying.

1 Like

The real interesting part is that even the second werewolf voted down their companion…

2 Likes

It very well could be you. I think it’s not impossible for one wolf to throw other under the bus.

3 Likes

Anyway this day has been a whirlwind, but it’s over for now. Good night, everyone, and may it not be our last!

3 Likes

Night 2: fiddlehead is executed

The second day has ended, the votes have been cast, and the village has selected @fiddlehead to be executed. A fearsome pyre has been arranged with a stake set up in the middle. @fiddlehead is dragged to atop the pyre and tied to the stake. Their pleas of innocence are ignored by a village united in their resolve to execute them. Although some might inwardly feel hesitance, their outward unanimity commits them to the barbarism that is about to unfold and the wrath that they now must unleash. Someone in the crowd shouts “Burn the werewolf!” as the first torch is tossed, and then all at once more torches join the pile and the pyre is alight.

As the flames grow, @fiddlehead begins to chant in the arcane tongues of the protector! However, although these words have the power to repel the attack of werewolves, they are powerless against the fury of the village and fire that now consumes them. Soon, their last words grow silent, as does the crowd, which begins to realize to their horror that they have just executed their only hope for protection during the dark night ahead. The sun is setting and the village grows darker, with the only light coming from the burning pyre. Shock dawns upon the faces of the villagers, the werewolves begin to grin, and the lunatic laughs at the madness, as they all realize that the village is doomed to be lost to the scourge of the werewolves.

4 Likes

Given the outcome of the second day, I believe that all of the remaining players are aware of the following:

• There are 5 players remaining in the game.
  • Of these five: two are werewolves, two are villagers, one is the lunatic.
  • The protector has just been eliminated, leaving the werewolves free to eliminate whoever they wish tonight.
  • The werewolves know who the lunatic is, and hence would not want to execute them to avoid losing.
  • It is inevitable that the night will end with the werewolves eliminating another villager and win the game.

Hence, I would like to forgo the formality of playing out this next night phase, and simply call the game in favor of the werewolves, who have won this game.

Thank you all for participating! I hope you all enjoyed playing, as I certainly enjoyed organizing and watching it all unfold.

Now that the game is over, I will leave it to the players to reveal their true identities and share their thoughts about the game. Let’s use this thread to analyze and discuss this particular game, and the other thread for discussing the game in general (e.g., improvements, suggestions, thoughts for future games).

6 Likes

I was indeed the seer…

I’ll share my thoughts after I see how my guesses went, but for now I’ll just say I kind liked this!

1 Like

@RubyMineshaft high five!

4 Likes

I have to admit it was heartbreaking to watch @fiddlehead struggle to get you guys to believe him, but as it pushed our agenda forward, it couldn’t be stopped. Thanks @Vsotvep for handing us the victory on a silver platter :wink:

@Eugene Sorry to have made you our first victim, but it had to be someone. We thought you were likely to be checked by the Seer on the first night and confirmed as innocent.

4 Likes

I guessed wrong, I am indeed the lunatic!

My hope was killing an innocent and not the protector, and then seem suspicious enough to be seen as a werewolf… Unfortunately not with good result… Sorry everyone

I’m at least glad that I guessed who the werewolves actually were

4 Likes

Also, @fiddlehead, it was very difficult not to tell you you were bang on the money…

4 Likes

I found this post hilarious. Although 贼 is more accurately translated as thief. In older or more literary uses it can mean murder, but not usually. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for setting this up yebellz. I had a real blast with it. I love hamming it up, and I think our group did a good job exploring the dramatic possibilities generally. I have some more thoughts beginning to form, but I’ll leave them for now.

4 Likes

Well, you did a good job, gamewise, even if not villagewise… It was so hard seeing you steal my role with such ease.

3 Likes

Oh wow now I NEED to know the actual translation of your profile image and also I need to learn more languages.

3 Likes

It actually is ‘traitor’ or ‘rebel’

4 Likes

It’s from a Chinese card game called 三国杀 or Legends of the Three Kingdoms . And 反贼 means rebel.

4 Likes

I watched the relevant c-drama, I LOVED it. I wanted to play the PC game but my laptop would die. And I just found out by you that it’s actually a card game. Which wow once more.

1 Like

A smaller forum game version of Town of Salem.

1 Like

There at the end it was really only @KAOSkonfused who had no idea what was going on. I’m interested to hear his thoughts

3 Likes